The longest night in the year is approaching. We prepared a list of events in Ljubljana. What is the most important part – if you want to spend new years eve in a bar, pub or a discotheque, you must make a reservation in advance. But beside that you have several outdoor events which are free and you don’t have to make any reservation.
- Kongresni trg/square: you will hear a line up of two successful Slovenian bands: Muff (pop), Tabu (pop & rock) and one of the most popular Balkan turbo folk band Učiteljice.
- New year’s eve at Pogačarjev try/square: traditional folk music singers and bands (Ansambel Petan and Face)
- Mestni trg/square: you must be here if you are a lover of Slovenian popular and classical music. Line up: Manca Izmajlova, Samuel Lucas and HELP! – A Beatles tribute which includes the legendary band’s best work like Yesterday, She loves you, Hey Jude …
- Trg Franconske revolucije square: this one is for the lovers of alternative and rock music. Line up: Koala (Indie rock & pop), N’toko (hip hop), Klemen Klemen (hip hop) and 8 bomb (rock’n’roll) – all from Slovenia.
- Top Six NYE Party: they offer you different packages to make your new years’s eve unforgettable. It’s best to check the event on Facebook and read more about it HERE. You can buy the tickets on this link.
- Cirkus NYE Party / The best of 2015 Party Hits & Bubbles. Little bit of house, pop, dance, radio hits … and lot’s of fun. Read more about the event HERE.
- Cvetličarna / Blueroom Session / We play house: for all the lovers of electronic music we recommend you spending your new years eve in Cvetličarna. For easier decision, hear some of the DJ’s music: DJ DEVIOUS, DJ DAVE MANALI. And HERE you can buy tickets in advance.
- Metelkova – Gala Hala / New Year Mixed Eggs for all the lovers of alternative music.
This is it for now, but we will keep you updated in the coming weeks.