Autumn is here, the weather is nice and we look forward to events that are taking place in our beautiful Ljubljana in the upcoming weeks.
- 17th Mediaval day / 1. 10. 2016 at 10.00 / Ljubljana Mini Theatre’s Post-Dramatic Theatre Križevniška ulica 1
Medieval-costumed performances, a festival of medieval and Renaissance music, creative workshops, entertainment games, and dance performances. Worth checking our for sure.
- Antique Flea Market / every Sunday 8.00 – 14.00 / Breg embankment
There you can see and buy various objects from the recent and distant past, many of which are still fit for use.
- National Ballet od Marseille: Bolero Extremalism (Fragments) / 4. 10. 2016 at 19.30 / Cankarjev dom (cultural and congress centre) Prešernova cesta 10
First joint work of Emio Greco and Dutch director Pieter C. Scholten. The work won several international awards.
- Open kitchen / every Friday 10.00 – 21.00 / Central market
Try different food from many Slovenian chefs!
- Organ Grinders in the city centre / 8. 10. 2016 9.30 – 12.00 / Cobbler’s Bridge
Organ grinders dressed in historical clothing will be conjuring up an atmosphere of times long gone. The barrel organ, commonly known as a simple instrument was used by 19th century buskers travelling from village to village.
- Zucchero / 8. 10. 2016 at 20.00 / Stožice Sports Park Arena
The world famous Italian singer is coming to Ljubljana!
- Vasko Atanasovski (Slovenia) / 13. 10. 2016 at 19.00 / Ljubljana Castle
Vasko Atanasovski is a Slovenian composer and musician. He collaborated with lots of world famous jazz, rock and classical musicians. His compositions reflect the old Slavic soul.
When you stay with us in H2O Hostel we keep you informed about the events every day, so don’t worry you won’t miss a thing.